It is advisable to respond to them connecting the previous e-mails you received from their website.

gordon nilsson says

hi sara yes i have inked that see what takes place gordon

We don’t understand what to accomplish. After reading the commentary whenever everybody got their e-mail / re re payments, we emailed them asking where my payment / email had been. I’d responded for them utilizing a message thread from final 12 months where they confirmed they’d received my claim, my modification of bank / target etc so they really could see every detail. I’d no answer. We delivered another email that is new times later on asking for many sort of acknowledgement – nevertheless absolutely absolutely absolutely nothing! It’s been 3 months now. We can’t phone them and they’re perhaps not replying. We don’t genuinely wish to bombard all of them with still another e-mail but i do want to understand where my cash is! Any suggestions about what I can perform?

Sara (Financial Obligation Camel) says

They will have stated they’re going to try an additional repayment run asap, positively prior to the end of July.

I am aware it is irritating you have actuallyn’t had an answer. I am aware these are typically working through the e-mails they’ve been delivered.

I really hope therefore! We guess I’m concerned that with regards to not enough interaction now, then somehow get missed off a 2nd payment run too I’ve got no hope of seeing any money and won’t be able to do anything about it if I. Will simply have to keep every thing crossed 🙂

Chantal Smith says

Hi, I’ve got the exact same issue and problem with Wonga. You can’t phone anybody and I also email them and acquire no reaction. I believe that we’re just likely to need to ignore it, unless anyone pops up with any benefit tips. I’ve stopped emailing the Wonga Administrators for the present time.

They are even even worse compared to Wonga administrators

Chantal Smith says

In what manner? I’m hearing nothing that you are from them the same? And if i really do it is like we can’t find your claim, have you got any guide figures from Wonga etc.

D Anderson says

Hi i’ve been similar e-mails backwards and forwards inc all of the payment details etc and also the only reaction We have now has is they can’t find my claim Yet we got a emailing confirming repayment however the incorrect acc

No heard absolutely nothing straight straight back

Just starting to think we won’t ever actually see this cash now

gordon nilsson says

hi D Anderson have always been exact exact exact same issue that i had no claim to make although they gave me a customer claim number and sent me emails last year and on 20th may told me that will be get some money still waiting as you back and forward also say

D Anderson says

They apologise for not updating my bank details last year etc and will make payment within the next 2weeks as oppose to the next 2months due to these mistakes so I have had a response today advising

They will have verified my dividend re re payment has bounced right straight right back through the old account

Guessing they truly are waiting to online title loans Massachusetts guarantee they get most of the payments that are incorrect additionally

If you don’t currently i recommend this as I experienced all of this back at my final e-mail We sent

E-mail date and ref once they confined that they had changed bank details

E-mail ref from dividend re payment e-mail

Consumer quantity regarding the dividend e-mail

Name target current email address whenever using the loan initially

Currant bank details email include and postal address

Hope this can help and hope you all have a reaction quickly

That’s news that is great! There’s hope i will soon get a reply then – thanks for sharing.

D Anderson says

Fingertips crossed Nicki, inform me whenever you obtain a response

Finally got an answer yesterday! The‘it that is usualn’t process, deliver us your proper bank details and we’ll make re payment within 2 months’ reaction. fingertips crossed they are doing also it’s at some point!

I recently received a contact (after delivering 4 for them during the last weeks that are few saying they’re going to resend with in 2 months. I really hope its much sooner, that appears like a time that is long.

hi all had e-mail saying second effort being made cash must certanly be in within 1 week